Thread: Anyone score an animal this season??

Anyone score an animal this season??

I didnt get squat, saw deer the first morning and spent the rest of the time beating brush in the unseasonably warm weather.

During the west side season, my Dad got a nice black tail 3pt, the rack is dark, thick and almost matching on each side.

The pic angles make the rack look small one one side and big on the other, but both sides are actually almost identical.

www.seattleguns.net

Careful man, there's a beverage here!

Junior Shooter
    I regretfully struck out this season. I tried my hand at white tail hunting on the east side but it didn't pan out. That and mid way through October, we decided to spring for buying a house, so that essentially closed out the year for me. It's now time to get the .223s spun up for sage rats :D

That's a good looking buck! Which west side GMU do you guys hunt in?

Quote Originally Posted by VantageReloading View Post
    I regretfully struck out this season. I tried my hand at white tail hunting on the east side but it didn't pan out. That and mid way through October, we decided to spring for buying a house, so that essentially closed out the year for me. It's now time to get the .223s spun up for sage rats :D

That's a good looking buck! Which west side GMU do you guys hunt in?
    We typically hunt the east side, but due to fires, we tried a new area blind and it didnt do well. My Dad and my cousin went during the week, toward the last part of the west general season and got this one, they were up somewhere between darrington and rockport.

www.seattleguns.net

Careful man, there's a beverage here!