Thread: Craigs list is annoying me!

Craigs list is annoying me!

Trying to sell my Hornady Progressive locally on Craiglists. I keep getting flagged. The rules say no "Reloading Components". Many people post equipment such as presse dies and other tools. My add keeps getting yanked. A tool is not a component right?! I know Craigslist is very anti gun but damn you couldn't run fast enough to club someone with my press! I'm sure it wouldn't be very accurate shot out of a cannon! I'm not sure filling the powder measure with H110 and a fuse would be very practical! I know, I know.. I didn't want the trouble of trying to package and shiping but maybe I will. Thanks for listening to my rant! Jason

Whatcha gonna replace it with???

Clist is hit or miss with that stuff, sometimes a lil disguise is needed. My favorite of all time was a Mak90 printer, with several 30rd ink cartridges...lol

www.seattleguns.net

Careful man, there's a beverage here!

Haven't really decided yet! The Hornady is a really cool press. My buddy with the Dillon 650 still geeks out on the Red Press. Honestly I don't know if I'll go with another progressive. Have used it very little. When I do use it I usually do a run of 100 rounds. Think it's alot of money bolted to the bench that could go to a better home and I could use the money elsewhere. Bitter sweet I guess. If it doesn't sell no big deal!

Junior Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
    Haven't really decided yet! The Hornady is a really cool press. My buddy with the Dillon 650 still geeks out on the Red Press. Honestly I don't know if I'll go with another progressive. Have used it very little. When I do use it I usually do a run of 100 rounds. Think it's alot of money bolted to the bench that could go to a better home and I could use the money elsewhere. Bitter sweet I guess. If it doesn't sell no big deal!
    Did you ever manage to sell the press? What were you asking?