Thread: WSF powder for 9mm and possibly 45 acp

WSF powder for 9mm and possibly 45 acp

Well as everyone knows powder is here and there lately, and pistol powder especially. Well i am almost out of bullseye and am getting a pound of WSF as i have heard its a good powder for 9mm up to 45 acp's.

So does anyone hear use it, havent looked in any books yet but am using 115 & 124gr rn extreme plated for 9mm and 200 & 230 RN for 45's also extreme plated bullets

No one uses WSF huh?

I have heard of people using it and liking it. Seems to be real popular with some of the old school guys and it goes a long ways, which is nice these days.

www.seattleguns.net

Careful man, there's a beverage here!

Thanks, ya i also have heard good things about it, especially from guys in idpa and such, using it in 9mm and 38 super seem to really like it. Was running low on pistol pwder and came across a pound of it to try out.

Also stumbled on a pound of that new CFE pistol to try out

Loaded up some test rounds of 124 and 147gr extreme plated 9mm's with some wsf. I really wish i had a chrono as all i can do now is just see how accurate they shoot, feed and eject correct and such.. MRC range i frequent sometimes, said last week while i was up there, there chrono got shot or something as it was broken..bummer..