Thread: Sampson Red-Jet synthetic bullets

Sampson Red-Jet synthetic bullets -SOLD-

Some more strange items from my estate sale purchase. Four packages, three unopened, of Sampson Precision Red-Jet synthetic bullets. I opened the last bag myself just to read the instructions and see what the heck these were. They are 38 caliber and according to the paperwork can be used 380,9mm,38,and 357 pistols and revolvers. Recomended to drill the flash holes to 7/64 and mark the cases so they are not conventionally reloaded. Which brings me to the box of cases. Old school Remington box of 38 Smith and Wesson(not 38 special they are different)that are specifically marketed for these projectiles. The flash holes are enlarged and cases have been coper plated for easy identification. There isn't much info on the internet about these but were marketed for training and gallery shooting in the 1960's.I really have no clue what they may be worth so If anyone is interested just make me an offer. I still need to deprime the cases if they are wanted to go along with these. Total of 220 synthetic bullets and 53 cases(mostly remington but a few odds)Thanks for looking and happy reloading. Keep an eye out for more strange, obscure and obsolete stuff.

Last edited by J-Rod; 06-10-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Damn... Can's give this stuff away. ..Maybe I'll melt them down into my next batch of bullet lube

Junior Shooter
    Do you still have that was my great grand fathers company

Yeah, I still got them.

Junior Shooter
    I sent ya a private message

Small world! These got to go back to the Great Grandson of the original inventor of these. Pretty crazy how things happen sometimes. Again it was my pleasure to help out. J-Rod

Thats cool.

Pretty cool he found us being such a small and new forum.

www.seattleguns.net

Careful man, there's a beverage here!